Discover Super provides a number of SMSF Audit Checklists and various SMSF work papers to help you send us all the information required to complete the audit. Then, you can send us your SMSF for Audit via mail or electronically via our secure client login.
SMSF Audit Checklist and Related Documents
- SMSF Audit Checklist -SMSF Audit Checklist
- Instruction Video below.
- Trustee Representation Letter - trustee-representation-version-AUG-2019
- Work Test Declaration - CLICK HERE to download the word document
- Members aged between 65 and 74 must satisfy the work test to make superannuation contributions. Therefore, they must have a minimum of 40 hours gainful employment in a consecutive 30 day period — in the financial year in which the contributions are made.
- Retirement Declaration - 55 to 60 (CLICK HERE for Word Document)
- Please be advised that I am currently 55 years of age or more, and have ceased gainful employment (including self employment). I do not intend to ever take up gainful employment for ten or more hours per week.
- Retirement Declaration - 60 to 65 (CLICK HERE for Word Document)
- Please be advised that I am currently 60 years of age or more, and the arrangement under which I was gainfully employed ceased after my 60th birthday.
- Deduction for Personal Super Contributions (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- ATO Trustee Declaration (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- General Authority (CLICK HERE for Word Document)
Below is an introduction to our SMSF Audit Checklist and other resources.
SMSF Fact Sheets and Publications
Australian Taxation Office Publications
- SMSF Links
- Other Links