Discover Super provides a number of SMSF Audit Checklists and various SMSF work papers to help you send us all the information required to complete the audit.
You can send us your SMSF for Audit via mail or electronically via our secure client login.
SMSF Audit Checklists and Related Documents
- SMSF Audit Checklist - Requirements (Word Document)
- Click here for instructions on completing the Audit requirements Guide.
- Trustee Representation Letter (Word Document)
- General Authority (Word Document)
- Work Test Declaration (Word Document)
- Members aged between 65 and 74 must satisfy the work test to make superannuation contributions. They must have a minimum of 40 hours gainful employment in a consecutive 30 day period — in the financial year in which the contributions are made.
- Retirement Declaration - 55 to 60 (Word Document)
- Please be advised that I am currently 55 years of age or more, and have ceased gainful employment (including self employment). I do not intend to ever take up gainful employment for ten or more hours per week.
- Retirement Declaration - 60 to 65 (Word Document)
- Please be advised that I am currently 60 years of age or more, and the arrangement under which I was gainfully employed ceased after my 60th birthday.
- Deduction for Personal Super Contributions (PDF)
- ATO Trustee Declaration (PDF)
SMSF Fact Sheets and Publications
Australian Taxation Office Publications
- SMSF Links
- Other Links