SMSF Outsourcing for Accountants
Discover Super is a family owned SMSF Firm with all our team members living and working in Brisbane.
SMSF services is all we provide, as a result we are trusted by accounting firms throughout Australia. We have been getting the SMSF Compliance Documentation right for accountants for 15 years and counting.
Here at Discover Super we recognise that every accounting practice is different and require different service levels. Hence we customised to meet your firms individual needs.
Financial Statements and Compliance Documents
You can post or upload (via our secure login) the funds documents and we will supply the following to your firm:
- White Labelled, or
- Our Label
- Audit Report and Auditors Letters (Optional)
You could retain the Audit (Fee Quoted without Audit Fee)
- You could use our Independent Auditor (Fee will be quoted with Audit Fee Included)
- You could appoint an Auditor of your choose (Fee Quoted without Audit Fee)
SMSF Annual Return (Optional)
- Your firm can retain the role of Tax Agent (Fee Quoted without Tax Agents Fee), or
- Michael Dietrich can be appointed as Tax Agent (Fee will be quoted with Tax Agents Fee Included)
- Fully Referenced Work Papers
- Reconciled BAS and/or IAS Returns
- Pension Minutes/documents and calculations
- Misc Documents as required
As part of our service we will arrange an actuarial certificate from Act2 Solutions when required to do so. You will receive a copy of the Actuarial Certificate as part of the work papers.
To ensure that asset valuations comply with the ATO Valuation Guidelines. We can arrange low cost property valuations where needed.
When starting a pension the request by the member and decision to pay must be fully documented. As a result we can prepare all these documents while helping managed pension commencement and commutations for your clients.
At the completion of the annual compliance work the minimum pension requirements for the following financial year will be calculated and clearly informed to you/and or you client.
We can attend to the fund wind-up process with a minimal of fuss.
Problem Funds / Special Projects
If you have problem funds where that trustee/s want to rectify issues of non-compliance, we can provide assistance working with the ATO. Therefore, aiming to get the best outcome for your client.